Please read the booking conditions carefully.
Reservations for bookings for our caravans (the “Property”) are accepted on the following conditions:
- The contract of hire is between the hirer (the ”Tenant”) and Colin Mills (“the owner”).
- The contract is deemed to have been made once the Tenant has returned the deposit cheque and the Owner has sent written confirmation of booking.
- For bookings made more than 4 weeks before arrival, a deposit of £100 of the rental fee is required. The balance is due by cheque or bank transfer 4 weeks before the holiday commences, without further demand. If the balance payment is not received by the date due, the Owner, at their discretion, reserves the right to make the property available for re-booking. This does not release the tenant from their obligation.
- The property is available for occupation from 2.00pm on the first day of the holiday and must be vacated by 10.00am on the last day. The licence from the Owners shall permit the tenant and members of the tenant’s party as shown on the booking form (but no one else) to occupy the property for holiday purposes only. No more than the maximum number of persons stated in the Property particulars and included on the booking form may occupy the property. The Owner reserves the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed and to revoke or refuse prior to, or during the stay, any booking from parties which they consider to be unsuitable for the property. Due respect and consideration to neighbours must be observed at all times.
- The tenant must keep the property clean and in good order and will be responsible for any damages or breakages. During the period of tenancy the tenant is responsible for the care of the property and its contents. It is expected that tenants treat the property with the respect that they treat their own and leave the property and its fixtures and fittings in a clean and tidy condition. The Tenant will comply with all operating instructions given in the handbook at the property regarding the use of equipment, refuse disposal and such like.
- The Owner shall not be liable to the Tenant or any member of the Tenant’s party for any injury, loss or damage to their property or person, however caused. Tenants should ensure that all personal possessions are removed on departure from the property. The Owner reserves the right to dispose of any Tenant’s personal belongings after the departure day of the tenants from the property without further reference to the tenants.
- The Owner reserves the right to refuse any booking and to cancel any booking already made if the property is unavailable (e.g. through fire, flood etc) for any reason whatsoever subject to a full refund of all monies paid. The Owner shall not be under any other liability if such cancellation occurs.
- Bed Linen: Linen is provided at no extra cost, however, the owner reserves the right to charge for any linen deemed "written off" by the supply company due to damage or soiling at an equal cost to the owner.
- Cancellation. When the holiday is booked, the tenant is entering into a legally binding contract. In the event of cancellation by the Tenant, the Tenant will be liable for the cancellation charges which will amount to:
The Owner will endeavour to re-let the property (at a discount if necessary) and if successful will deduct any rental sums received from monies due from the Tenant.
- 50% of the rental fee if cancellation is within 4 months of the commencement date of the holiday
- 100% of the rental fee if cancellation is within 1 month of the commencement date of the holiday
- Force Majeure. The owner does not accept liability or responsibility for any alterations, delay or cancellation or any other loss or damage caused by war, civil strife, terrorist action, industrial disputes, fire, sickness, bad weather, epidemics, acts of any government, or public authority, changes imposed by re-scheduling of airlines or any event outside our control.
- The Property description and all details written (and verbal) given in the Property’s website and any marketing material are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The Owner reserves the right to amend the Property prices quoted on the internet due to error or omission. In this unlikely event the potential guest will be notified immediately and may cancel their provisional booking accordingly.
- In the unlikely event of a complaint the Owner reserves the right to refer it to arbitration by Regional Board of South West Tourism.
- Legal. In the event of any dispute between the parties it shall be referred to the jurisdiction of the English Courts only and any action shall be heard in the Court for the area in which the property is situated. Any contract shall be governed by English Law and interpretation.